You can edit our preset designs or create your own templates with our editor.
You should set up the canvas first for every template you create. Choose a size and give your template a meaningful title.
You can add the following elements to your canvas with the Create-Toolbar on the left:
- Text Fields
- Rectangles (that can be circles, too if you use border radius on them!)
- Browser Frames (to be filled with f.ex. a screenshot of a website)
In the layer list, you can see all the elements that are positioned on your canvas.
- Change the layer order with drag-and drop.
- Edit the layer's settings (name, set to dynamic layer) by clicking on the edit icon.
- Change the opacity of a whole layer by setting an opacity percentage.
- Delete a layer by selecting it and clicking on the delete button.
In the position settings, you can control an element's size and position on the canvas. These settings appear as soon as you select an element in the layer list or on your canvas.
- x-position: The element's distance from the left edge of the canvas.
- y-position: The element's distance from the top edge of the canvas.
- width: Element width
- height: Element height
- Center vertical: Position the element in the vertical center of the canvas.
- Center horizontal: Position the element in the horizontal center of the canvas.
Every type of element has specific settings you can customize to your needs. These settings appear as soon as you select an element in the layer list or on your canvas.
Editing History (Undo, Redo)
You can undo and redo actions in the editor at any time during a session. Use the undo and redo icons on the bottom left of the editing interface, or click on the "History" button on the top right to see and restore previous versions of your template.
You can zoom the canvas with the zoom control on the bottom left of the editing interface. Please note that minimal differences in the display of your template on different zoom levels can occur. We would recommend always checking your template on 100%.