Add a Text Element
Use the create toolbar to add a text element to your canvas.
Edit a Text Element
Select the text layer you want to edit on your canvas or in the layer list.
Add Default Text
We recommend adding a default text for your text element. This text will be displayed in your generated images if:
- ..you don't override it with dynamic content, so f.ex. your post title or
- ..the element is not set to dynamic.
Change Text Style
- Font: Choose between Google Fonts or your own custom fonts in different weights
- Font Color: Choose your text color
- Size & Spacing: Define the default text size and letterspacing
- Style: Choose between different font styles (italics / underline / strikethrough)
- Transformation: Choose to always display text in UPPERCASE or lowercase.
Change Textbox Style
- Spacing: Define the line spacing of your text box
- Resizing: Choose how it behaves if your text gets too long
- Background: Choose the background color of your textbox
- Alignment: Choose between aligning text left, center or right of your textbox.
- Anchor: Choose between anchoring text to the top, middle or bottom of your textbox
- Word-Break: Force long words to be hyphenated
- Plain Text: If the text gets too long, it will overflow its box
- Fit: If the text gets too long, it will change its size to fit the box – this is the default
- Single Line ...: If the text gets longer than one line, it will be cut off with an ellipsis (...) at the end
- Clamp: If the text gets longer, it will be cut off with an ellipsis (...) at the end
You can add multiple shadows for your text elements.