Add a Text Element
Click on "Create new Text Element" to add a text element to your canvas.
Edit a Text Element
If you choose a text element in your layer list, two additional panels with settings will appear: Position and Text Element.
Add Default Text
In the Text Element Panel, you can add a default text for your text element. This text will be displayed in your generated images if:
- ..you don't override it with dynamic content, so f.ex. your Posting Title or
- ..the element is not set to dynamic.
You can also use this field to try out texts of different lengths to see if your template fits your needs.
Change Font & Style
- Font: Choose between Google Fonts or your own custom fonts in different weights
- Font Color: Choose your text color
- Font Size: Define the default text size
- Line Height: Define the line spacing of your text box
- Font Styles: Choose between different font styles (italics / underline / strikethrough)
- Transformation: Choose to always display text in UPPERCASE or lowercase.
The textbox settings determine how the element will handle text.
Choose how it behaves if your text gets too long:
- Plain Text: If the text gets too long, it will overflow its box.
- Fit: If the text gets too long, it will change its size to fit the box.
- Single Line ...: If the text gets longer than one line, it will be cut off with an ellipsis (...) at the end.
- Clamp: If the text gets longer, it will be cut off with an ellipsis (...) at the end.
And other settings:
- Text Alignment: Choose where in your textbox you want your text to be aligned (top, middle, bottom)
- Background Color: Choose the background color of your textbox.
You can add multiple shadows for your text elements, and define their colour (including opacity), x and y-offsets and blur.