The answer is: Nothing and everything ✨ It depends on how you implemented Placid into your workflows:
- If you use our URL API, you will automatically get new images for all your resources from your changed template.
- If you use our REST API, you'll have to decide if and when you regenerate your images - your call!
- If you use Airtable, Ghost, Webflow or Zapier, only new images will be created from the changed template per default.
- For Webflow, you can choose to activate the option to update live (= already published) items in your actions and run it to regenerate all images. (Be careful with this!)
- If you use our WordPress plugin, you'll get new images as soon as you used the delete all cached images function to start the regeneration process.