If you know exactly what you want your Social Images to look like, you can start creating your templates from scratch.
To start your template with a blank canvas, first click on the option Create Template. If you use our WordPress plugin, you will find this option in WordPress under Tools > Placid Social Images > Templates. If you have an account on placid.app you will find this option in the Templates section once you log in.
In the dialogue that follows, click on ✨ Create your own. The template editor will then open with a blank canvas.
You can then start by choosing an image dimension and adding elements. You can check out the following guides to get to know more about the editor functions:
- Use custom template dimensions
- Use layers in your template
- Add and edit text elements in your template
- Add and edit shapes in your template
- Add and edit images in your template
- Align elements in your template
- Prepare elements to be used by WordPress or Prepare elements to be used via the API (for Developers)